If you have Adobe Acrobat Professional 7.0, follow these steps:
1. From the menu bar select Comments --> Tracker...
2. A Tracker window opens up. From the menu bar on the Tracker window select Services --> Subscribe
3. A new pop-window opens asking you to insert a RSS feed URL
4. Voila! RSS news feed in Adobe Acrobat. You can even convert a news items to PDF. Select Services --> Convert to PDF
about the author
- David Kemper
- I am an information professional, researcher, and writer with over eight years experience in the information services field with experience in information and communication technology.
I have a B.A. in History and a Master's in Library and Information Studies and working on a Web and Multimedia Design certificate.
I believe that empowering people with information can enrich lives and transform the world.