I have not read the blog in its entirety, but I am very encouraged by its About this Blog page.
This blog will attempt to identify what might be “next” for archival institutions by:
1) Exploring Web 2.0 applications and discussing their applicability to archival institutions.
2) Identifying existing innovative uses of web technology in archives and related fields.
3) Discussing how applicable the existing archival business model is in the current and emerging information environment, and proposing modifications or a whole new model.
4) Hopefully engaging readers in a dialog about these issues–I am by no means an expert in any of these areas. I am learning and hopefully some of the four or five people who read this blog will share with me and the other readers what they know or raise questions. I can’t be the one interested in this.
5) Probably doing some other stuff as well.
Please do pay ArchivesNext a visit.